In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
1. Go to TrolleyRun.org
2. Click on the circle icon in the top right corner. A menu will drop down.
3. Sign in and then click on "Profile"
4. Find CCVI Trolley Run under the "Upcoming Events" tab
5. Select "Manage Registration"
6. Click "Transfer Distance" in the menu
7. Choose the Virtual Option for your distance and continue through the rest of the registration process
8. On the fundraising page, it will force you to select the button that says "I agree to meet the Fundraiser minimum". Everyone automatically gets a fundraising page when they register but fundraising is NOT required and there is NO fundraising minimum to participate in the CCVI Trolley Run. Our system just won't let you continue registering if that button is not clicked. You can change the fundraising minimum to whatever you would like it to be.
9. Continue in the registration process and click "Complete Registration" at the end to process the transfer.
Please Note: This process will need to be completed for each person wanting to transfer their registration over to virtual.